Friday, August 12, 2011

Work, What's That? And Other Things

Okay, so since today was slow at work, I basically played on here all day creating my blog. Shhhhh, don't tell my boss. Well, if you do I won't care. She's only my boss for a few more months while our company is splitting in half. Not as scary as it sounds, but that means I'll have a new boss at the end of said split, and I like her better. Yes, I just said that out loud.

I had a blog when I was in college and decided to take the plunge again. It's a good way to get my artwork out there since I have yet to get an Etsy store or anything similar, I can type long stories unlike on Facebook, and also it's fun. Wheeeee! Look at me go!

So there. I'm back in the blogging world under a different name and I think I'll stay awhile. I can't promise that this blog will be updated every day (as my title states), or that I'll be super entertaining (if you see me rambling in a corner don't call the men in the white coats). But if you happen to stumble across my little project here, I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment